Update (7 Nov 2020): The scheduled maintenance has been successfully completed and all systems are operational again. You can find a complete log on our status page.
PushOwl will undergo 15 minutes of scheduled maintenance on Saturday, November 7, 2020, All your web push notifications will still be sent, but you will be unable to login to your dashboard.
The maintenance will begin at approx. 7:00 AM UTC (2:00 AM EST) on Saturday, 7th November 2020. During this time, you will not be able to login to your PushOwl dashboard or take any action inside the dashboard. Push notifications will be sent with a delay after the maintenance is finished. The scheduled maintenance is part of our BFCM preparation for this year.
Here’s what merchants can expect during the scheduled maintenance period:
- You will not be able to log into your PushOwl dashboard during the downtime. If you are already logged in, you won’t be able to perform any activities (like sending a campaign)
- If you have scheduled any campaigns during this time, it will be sent after the maintenance downtime.
- Store visitors will still be able to subscribe to web push notifications. These new subscribers will be synced to your web push subscriber list after the maintenance period is over.
- All automation triggers will work as normal but the push notifications for these automations will be sent after the downtime.
- You will not be able to install the PushOwl app during this time. Please try again after the downtime. However, you will be able to uninstall the app without issues.